Amazing Ladakh – 5N/6D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
Day 01: On arrival Leh
Enjoy the flight into Leh, the capital of Ladakh, on your arrival at theKushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport,Leh (11562 ft) -the land of brave hearts; you will be greeted by our representative who will guide you to your transfer to your hotel for check in. Due to sudden arrival at high altitude of Leh you are advised to restin order to acclimatize with the conditions. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 02 :Sham Valley Excursion-Leh (90 Kms round trip)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh –Kargil Highway. Enjoy sightseeing withHall of Fame(Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further toGurudwara Patthar SahibNestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us toMagnetic Hillwhich defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence OfThe Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visitingSpituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Evening at leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 03: Leh -Nubra Valley (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After an early breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley crossingKhardung-la-pass-the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. Nubra Valley is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram range and Ladakh range of the Himalayas.On the way visitDiskit Monastery. Check in at the camp and later Evening visit theSand Dunes. Here you can enjoy a camel ride on the Bactrian camel which is known for its double hump (at own cost). If you like you can also attend a cultural show where the locals display their folk dance (at own cost). Return back to the camp for dinner.
Day 04 : Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake( 115 km / 5-6 hrs )
Leave early Morning towards Pangong Lake viaShyokthe route taken toNubra Valley-Agham -Shyok Village -Durbuk-Tangste-PangongTso (Lukung).This route is little tough and very much dependent upon weather on a particularday, just in case it is not operational on thedayyou are supposed to take this journey, we would use the alternate routeviaLeh city (longer but safer).Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly6 to 7 kilometers at its widest pointand over 130 km in length. It is bisected by the international border between India and China. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake, one rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable day trip. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05 : Pangong Lake -Leh (145 kms / 5 hrs)
Wake up to a beautiful morning by the lake exploring the beauty of the lake after breakfast. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. In the evening stroll around the Leh Market . Enjoy your dinner at the hotel.
Day 06 : Depart-Leh
Your last morning in Leh,enjoy yourbreakfast and proceed to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
Get a Quote
- 05 Nights Accommodation 3 Star hotel on Double/ Triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Minimum 02 Adults required
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by SUV caron Private basis
- All toll tax and parking fee
- Driver night charges
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab
- Restricted permit entry fees for Pangong Lake and Nubara Valley
- Any Air fare to and from Leh
- PCR test charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisuredays & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)ØGuide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance ,Monument entrances.
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc.
- Additional cost of Hotel to be borne by customer in case of road blockage due to snow. (Enroute Nubra & Pangong)