Awesome Ladakh – 7N/8D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
Day 01: Arrival at Leh
Enjoy the flight into Leh, the capital of Ladakh, on your arrival at the Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport, Leh (11562 ft) -the land of brave hearts; you will be greeted by our representative who will guide you to your transfer to your hotel for check in. Due to sudden arrival at high altitude of Leh you are advised to rest the entiredayin order to acclimatize with the conditions. Dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day 02: Leh-Excursion to Sham Valley(50kms / 03 hrs )
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh –Kargil Highway. Enjoy sightseeing withHall of Fame(Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further toGurudwara Patthar SahibNestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us toMagnetic Hillwhich defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence OfThe Indus And Zanskar River. After visitingabove places we drive back to Leh enroute visitingSpituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Evening at leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh
Day 03: Leh -Nubra Valley via Khardungla (120 kms / 4-5 hrs)
After an early breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley crossingKhardung-la-pass-the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. Nubra Valley is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram range and Ladakh range of the Himalayas.On the way visitDiskit Monastery. Check in at the camp and later Evening visit theSand Dunes. Here you can enjoy a camel ride on the Bactrian camel which is known for its double hump (at own cost). If you like you can also attend a cultural show where the locals display their folk dance (at own cost). Return back to the camp for dinner.
Day 04: Nubra -Turtuk -Nubra Valley
After delicious breakfast at your camp get ready for a trip to Turtuk. Turtuk has been opened recently in 2010 for domestic tourists and in 2013 for foreign tourists. It is an amazing place, quite different from the rest ofthe landscape in Nubra Valley and have a different affinity of culture too. Turtuk is one of the upcoming tourist destinations in Ladakh. So it known to a lot of tourists. Just 7kms away from PoK, this is a beautiful little place offering raw beauty.Turtuk is one of the few places in India where one can witness Balti culture. We drive back to Hunder overnight stay and enjoy dinner at Camp in Nubra Valley.
Day 05 : Nubra Valley -Leh (120 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast , Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Check In at Hotel upon Arrival . At evening explore . Leh Market for Shopping . Overnight Stay at Hotel .
Day 06 :Leh –Pangong Lake ( 120 kms / 4-5 hrs)
After an early breakfast be prepare yourself for a journey, through the Changlang-la-pass at 5486 mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly6to 7 kilometers at its widest point and over 130km in length. It is bisected by the international border between India and China. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake, one rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable day trip. Enjoy your dinner and overnight stay.
Day 07: -Pangong Lake -Leh (145 kms / 5 hrs)
Wake up to a beautiful morning by the lake exploring the beauty of the lake after breakfast. Later you drive back to Leh. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel.Day08: -Depart from LehYour last morning in Leh –Ladakh, enjoy your breakfast and proceed to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey ends with exotic memories and stories to be related once back home.
Get a Quote
- 06 Nights Accommodation 3 Star hotel on Double/ Triple sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner in Leh , Nubra and Pangong .
- Minimum 02 Adults required
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above itinerary by SUV caron Private basis
- All toll tax and parking fee
- Driver night charges
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab
- Restricted permit entry fees for Pangong lake and Nubra Valley.
- Any Air fare to and from Leh
- PCR test charges
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisuredays & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)ØGuide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance ,Monument entrances.
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc.
- Additional cost of Hotel to be borne by customer in case of road blockage due to snow. (Enroute Nubra & Pangong)