Exotic Kerala – 3N/4D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
Day 1 – Cochin – Munnar
Arrival at Cochin. Then to Munnar. This beautiful hill station was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. The never ending vast expanse of tea plantations and round the year moderate climate makes it a little haven for visitors. Afternoon visit Rajamala- house of the highly endangered mountain goats – the Nilgiri Thars. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2 – Munnar
After breakfast to Echo point and Mattupetty Dam. Speed boating facilities are available here. The dam is flanked by forests and vast expanse of grass land on one side and the Kundala tea plantation on the other. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 – Munnar – Thekkady
(Wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation) Morning proceed to Thekkady. By noon at Thekkady. Then proceed to Periyar lake around which the sanctuary is built, for boating (cost extra). This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild life at close quarters from the safety of a boat. Stay in Thekkady
Day 4 – Thekkady – Cochin
Morning after breakfast proceed to Cochin for a bit of shopping and for return journey.
Get a Quote
- 03 Nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Minimum 02 Adults required
- 01 Child complimentary below 05 Years
– Sightseeing as per above itinerary by Private Vehicle
- Air fare, Train Tickets etc
- PCR Test Charges
- Travel insurance
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc
- All Items Of Personal Nature
- Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc
- Any Increase In Taxes Or Fuel Leading To An Increase In Surface Transport
- Ayurveda Charges
- Only Non Ac Rooms Are Provided In Munnar And Thekkady As They Are Hill Stations
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary Charges , That Should Be Paid By The Guest Directly To The Hotels Concerned.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions