Exotic Shillong – 3N/4D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
DAY 01: Guawahati Airport – Shillong (130 KMS / 3 ½ hrs drive)
Meet & greet on arrival at Guwahati airport & transfer to Shillong. Enroute visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Shillong
DAY 02: Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong (60 KMs / 2 hrs-One way)
After breakfast excursion to Cherrapunjee. Later return back to Shillong. Evening visit Local markets. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 03: Shillong Local sightseeing
Full day Local sightseeing in Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
Shillong – The ‘Gleneagle of the East’ lies in the centre of a plateau surrounded by Khasi hills. The gorgeous city offers amazing tourist spots. The city’s own Ward’s Lake is popular for short garden walks & boating. The Botanical Garden offers plethora of indigenous and exotic plants & rare collection of orchids. Lady Hydari Park is a Japanese style landscaped park endowed with streaches of roses & exquisite flowers. The Mini zoo adjacent to the park has about 73 birds, 140 reptiles & mammals. One of the largest Golf courses in Asia is an 18 hole Golf Course is charted amidst a surging valley full of thick pine groves & rhododendron trees. Spend the evening in the splendid arena! The State Museum is a display of the lifestyle and heritage of the people of Meghalaya. Shillong and its surrounding is dotted with splendid waterfalls cascading down deep valleys forming misty sparks as they break the silence of the surroundings. Elephant Falls is a mountain stream gorging down two successive falls set in dells of fern covered rocks.
DAY 04: Shillong – Guawahati Departure
After breakfast transfer to Guawahati airport. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Get a Quote
- 03 Star Accommodation on twin/triple Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast in hotel.
- Minimum 04 Adults required
- Exclusive Ac & Non Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Parking & Toll taxes
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- PCR Test Charges
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political Disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface Transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax, Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.