Exotic Srinagar – 3N/4D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
DAY 01:- Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar airport , assistance on arrival & proceed to Hotel Check-in . Srinagar is also known as “Paradise on Earth “ & Venice of Asia .Afternoon leave for sightseeing tour of Mughal Gardens visiting Cheshmashahi (the royal spring ), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure ) , Shalimar (The Abode of Love ) & famous Shankaracharya temple. overnight in Hotel.
DAY 02:- Srinagar-Gulmarg –Srinagar (58 Kms One Way) Day Trip
After breakfast leave Hotel & proceed for full day excursion tour of gulmarg (8700 fts a.s.l ). “Meadow Of Flowers” Gulmarg has a famous Golf course during summer( Which is one of the highest 18 hole golf courses in the world ) & ski resort during winter. Return back to Srinagar overnight in Hotel.
DAY 03:- Srinagar – Pahalgam-Srinagar( 96 Kms One Way) Day Trip
After breakfast leave Hotel & proceed for full day excursion tour of pahalgam (7200 fts a.s.l )”village of Shepherds”enroute visiting the world famous Saffron growing fields , Awantipura ruins (9th Century ) & Martand Temple (sun Temple ).pahalgam also famous for Indian film industry ,some trekking routes & also base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage.return back to Srinagar overnight in Hotel.
DAY 04 :- Departure – Srinagar
After breakfast leave for Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Get a Quote
- 03 Nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at & Dinner at Hotel
- Minimum 02 Adults required
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Airport pickup and drop included.
- 01 Hour complimentary Shikara ride
- All Transfers Non A/C Vehicle as per itinerary.
- All present applicable Taxes
- 24 Hours Our Representative Help.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arr / Dep.
- Any flight ticket.
- PCR Test Charges
- Entry Fees To Monuments And Palaces.
- Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- Snow vehicles in case of Snow.
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
- Any monument charges like Garden fee, Cable car ticket ,etc in ladakh and kashmir
- Any local sightseeing in Gulmarg and Pahalgam and Sonmarg