Mesmerizing Sikkim – 5N/6D
Bagdogra – Darjeeling – Gangtok
Tentative Day-wise Plan
Day 1: Bagdogra – Darjeeling (Approx 90 Kms. / 03 Hrs)
Meet and Greet on arrival at NJP/Bagdogra & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchenzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountainerring Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetean Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view) and back to hotel for lunch. Evening free for leisure. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Darjeeling – Mirik Excursion
After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent picnic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the Surroundings here. Evening return to the hotel. Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
Day 4: Darjeeling – Gangtok (About 119 Kms / 04 Hrs)
Morning Transfer to Gangtok via Peshok Tea Gardens driving along the beautiful river Teesta. Overnight Halt in Gangtok.
Day 5: Gangtok Sightseeing
After breakfast Excursion trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400-ft.) and Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight Halt in Gangtok.
Day 6: Gangtok – Bagdogra Departure (Approx 125 Kms / 4 Hrs)
Check out from hotel in time to catch your Flight / Train for onward journey with Sweet memories.
Get a Quote
- 05 Nights accommodation in 03 Star Hotels
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Minimum 04 Adults required
- (NJP / IXB – NJP / IXB) All transfers by 01 AC Innova / Scorpio/Xylo as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All sightseeing by 01 Innova / Scorpio/Xylo as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
- Nathula Pass / Zero point / Entry Fees /Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
- Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- PCR Test Charges
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.