North East Delight – 7N/8D
Tentative Day-wise Plan
Day 01: Arrival at Guawahati
Meet & greet on arrival at Guawahati airport & transfer to Hotel. Dinner & overnight stay in Guawahati.
Day 02: Guawahati Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kamakhya temple, Navagraha temple, Umananda temple, Balaji Temple, state Zoo. Overnight in Guwahati.
Day 03: Guawahati – Kaziranga
Morning drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drive). Check in Hotel. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 04: Kaziranga Sightseeing
Early morning go for Elephant ride (OWN COST) @ 5 AM. Return for Breakfast Jeep safari (OWN COST) in the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 05: Kaziranga – Shillong
Morning transfer to Shillong. En route visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 06: Shillong – Cherrapunjee (60 KMs / 2 hrs-One way)
After breakfast excursion to Cherrapunjee. Later return back to Shillong. Evening visit Local markets. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 07: Shillong – Mwallynnong – Shillong (85 KMs / 2 ½ hrs-One way)
After breakfast excursion to Mwallynnong. Later return back to Shillong. Evening visit Local markets. Overnight in Shillong.
Day 08: Shillong – Guawahati Departure
After breakfast transfer to Guawahati airport after a memorable tour.
Get a Quote
- 07 Nights accommodation in 03 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Minimum 04 Adults required
- (GHY RLY STN / GHY airport to GHY RLY STN / GHY airport) All transfers by 01 Dzire / Similar as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All sightseeing by 01 Dzire / Similar as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
**Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Evening tea snacks, Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
- Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- PCR Test Charges
- Air fare, Railway Tickets etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.